Tuesday 14 January 2014

Sunshine Award




I have finally got round to following this up.

Thank you to Mac of Mulier Fortis for nominating me: I was rather humbled to see that she considers me to be a "blogger who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."

Apparently I am supposed to write 10 pieces of information about myself. As I don't want to publish lots of personal information about myself on the web, I will focus on things which I have probably already mentioned or implied somewhere else on this blog (hope that's not cheating) - in no particular order:-

  1. I worship at Our Lady of the Rosary church, Blackfen, the domain of the famous Fr Tim
  2. I am a teacher
  3. My blog identity, Matthaeus, is the Latin form of my Confirmation name, Matthew
  4. I like Latin,especially in the Liturgy
  5. I find churches intersting, particularly if they have some architectural or historical merit
  6. I find the sermons and writings of the Venerable Fulton Sheen inspiring and helpful
  7. The first saint I was encouraged to pray to was St. Anthony of Padua (because I had lost something as a small child).
  8. I am rather fond of real ale
  9. I hope I have a sense of humour.
  10. My faith is very important to me.
I know I am supposed also to nominate some other bloggers for the award, but, like Leutgeb, I find everyone I would think of has already been 'nabbed' by Eccles or Mac, so will have to defer on this front.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...